How Much Money is Owed to Me



My Financial Past Mistakes
So my financial past is like everyone else's in this world who is too nice and we make mistakes because we are too nice.  I will list several places/individuals whom I know owe me money.

Those Who Owe Me
Person 1 = $400 I loaned to this person and never got the money back even though I tried. I was trying to be nice and the person didn't care. This happened years ago.

Person 2 = $400 I paid a person in advance to get materials to build a shed and the person took advantage of me and didn't do anything and didn't give me my money back. Maybe 2 years ago.

Person 3 = $400 and the person said I would get my money back. It happened in 2023. No, it isn't the incident with the PayPal Sanam!!! It is something else. Thank you for being so honest Sanam. At least Christians in Pakistan are very honest. I can't mention who this person is who owes me the money but I have since discovered the person is a true narcissist. I have reported this as a crime at the internet reporting place and have heard nothing back. I wonder if they are really helpful in any way.

Person 4 = $1000 to an ex-husband who crashed his car and still had to pay for it because it wasn't insured. I worked for this money in an office at the airport. This was my entire savings in the bank at that time. This happened when I was a teen a long time ago and I wasn't even married yet to the man, the father of 3 of my daughters.

So altogether I am owed $2,200 by four people who had promised to pay me back.

My Christian Approach to this Issue
This is how I will approach this issue. I will ask God to bless those who curse me because not paying what one owes is a curse or a bad thing. So whoever reads this also please bless all 4 of the people I mentioned so I am sure these people then will pay me back. Once I get my money back I will be able to give quite a bit to my favorite charities that I already have (am not adding new ones).  I hope everyone reading this agrees with me on this then it will be done because Jesus said if 2 or more agree it will be done.

I have Learned my Lesson Now
I will not help anyone else with money again. I will give to charities if I can afford it. I will not let anyone tell me they are in need and need a loan and they can ask the bank instead. Once I get my money back I will help my favorite charities in Pakistan and I have chosen to help the Christians in Pakistan. I have selected poor Christians in Pakistan and I won't add any new ones because I have all the ones I can afford. I have to travel to Italy this year to resolve a legal matter and I have to pay for the plane tickets and help my brother pay for the very insanely expensive notary in Italy. Notaries in Italy are surely overpaid. It costs 4,000 to 6,000 euros to transfer a property in Italy by a notary. 

I have a few more who owe us money but since it wasn't my mistake I won't mention it and I think these people owe us about $700. I won't say what it is and leave this one unreported in the total of money owed to us.

Also, I need my money back because if we need a new heating appliance and any other appliance that is old those things are costly. I am glad I am approaching this the Christian way. I hope I have encouraged others not to give up on any money owed to them and to also bless those who cursed them and I am sure God will make sure you also will get your money back. ALWAYS BLESS THOSE WHO CURSE YOU SO GOD CAN DO HIS WONDROUS WORK FOR YOU.

Also, please post a comment on all my blogs if you don't mind so I know you have read my blogs. Thank you.

Photo Source
Pixaby "NikolayFrolochkin"

Note
If you like my content please subscribe, follow, and share my content. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Become an Amazon Affiliate on Blogger

Basic Income Categories in the United States